August 30, 2010

P2 Summer Rain

I can't believe this has been sitting in my untrieds since spring. This is the first time I tried 1 of my Taupe polishes (I don't have that many, maybe about 5) I normally reach for bright or glitter polishes but P2 Summer Rain is a beautiful color. The application was abit uneven and strikey it also dried fast so I had to work fast LOL







I wanted to try out some of my Konad plates so this is what I came up with, even though I'm still learning to Konad but it's fun and I'm learning so much. I love how this mani came out. I used plate M57







Want do you think???

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I love that polish and your art piece that you are holding!!! :)

    The konad also looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rmcandlelight. The art piece is a candle stick holder that I got for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis