October 11, 2010

Purple stash

I'm finally getting more of my stash pictures up, I already showed you my green/mint stash so here are my purple ones.


Wet "N" Wild Night Prowl
Wet "N" Wild Glitz
Maybelline Vanishing Venus
Maybelline Violet Twinkle
Maybelline Shiny Berry
Maybelline Purple Aluminum



Pure Ice Busted
Pure Ice Scandal
Pure Ice No Means No
Maybelline Goody Plum Drop
Chicago Mesmerise
Manhattan 93



Street Wear Grape
Clarie's Mood Wild
Clarie's Chunky Purple
Clarie's Magic
OPI Midnight In Moscow
OPI Mad As A Hatter



OPI Black Cherry Chutney
Zoya Demi
OPI Exclusive
OPI Merry Midnight
Sinful Colors Daddys Girl
Sinful Colors Frenzy



Zoya Ki
Jes Colours 31
Basic Winter Elegance 9
Funky Fingers Hyperi
Mode Neon Purple
Victoria's Secret 9CN



LA Girl Rock Star Groupie
LA Girl Rock Star Overdose
Colorama Grape Crush
Basic Purple
Alessandro 259
Studio M Purple Medallion



Essence Twin Theima
Essence Twin Louise
Essence Twin Joe
Essence Twin Victory
Catrice Purple Dream
Depend 163



Essence Date Me!
Ms Safari 3
Magnetic Purple Passion
Magnetic Candid Cookies
BYS Crackle Polish Purple
Essence Lilac Forever



Gosh Gasoline
Street Wear Groovy
Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz
Essence Meet Me At The Club
Catrice Poison Me Poison You
China Glaze Grape Pop



Gosh Purple Heart
KleanColor Holo Chrome
China Glaze Light As Air
Color Club Wild At Heart
Essence Undead
Finger Paints Be A Pal-ette




Milani HI-RES
China Glaze First Class Ticket
OPI Funky Dunkey
Revlon Star
L.A. Colors Nuclear Energy



I can't believe I had that many purple polishes, most of them are untries

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to have them ALL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection! I see some I don't have and might need to track down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i would so take all of these. purple is my second favorite color

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis