November 15, 2010

Sinful Colors San Francisco/ NYX Girls Enchanted Forest

Hello ladies,

I hope you had a good weekend, it's been raining here and does not seem like it's going to let up anytime soon :(

I have (what are for me) nubbies :( last week I went on a cleaning spree and attacked my livingroom in the process of doing that I broke 3 nails on my right hand :( so with a heavy heart I had to file my nails down.







What I used for this mani.

Sinful San Francisco 2 coats I could of done 3 as 2 coats was still abit sheer.
NYX Girls 163 Enchanted Forest 2 coats (This glitter has loads of different shapes and sizes) also this polish stinks :( I only had in on for afew hours as I could not stand the smell!!

Do all NYX Polishes smell bad?

Thanks for looking.

1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis