December 6, 2010

Update on my Manhattan 610K Around the World polish.

Hallo ladies,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, mine has been pretty busy visiting friends,trying to do some Christmas shopping and trying to get around in all this snow we are getting. As we speak it's snowing like crazy.

Ok now on to the Manhattan 610K Around the World polish. I told you I'd keep everyone posted on where this babe is at the moment. It started off here with me in Germany then made it's way to the UK and now it's making it's rounds in the US..... Where will it go now?



If you wish to see the mani's we've done with this polish click on these links.

Mine (HERE)

Sammy from The Nailasaurus (HERE)

Jenny from Polishology (HERE)

Now Jess from Polish Insomniac has it so if you wish to be the next to get this baby leave her a comment (HERE) and maybe you'll be the next lucky person.

I can't wait to see who gets it next!! Good luck ladies and I'll keep everyone updated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis