April 20, 2011

Golden Rose Diamonds 09

Hallo ladies,

Sorry I have not been posting much now that it's finally warm I've been busy Spring cleaning the house, working in my garden and pretty much doing everything else in between. Last night I had planned on doing my mani for Pink Wednesdays but my nails had other plans for me!! I was washing all the windows yesterday and my nails decided to break on both freaking hands :( both thumbs on each hand my index finger on the right hand and my middle finger on the left GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

So no pink mani for today BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO maybe my nails will have grown back enough next Wednesday to show you a pink mani. I did take pictures of the mani's I did on Sunday and Tuesday.

Here's the mani from Sunday Golden Rose Diamonds 09 it's a beautiful dark gray holographic base polish with every color of the rainbow in it, everytime I turned my nails in the light I was seeing a new color. I used 2 coats to get full coverage.












So what do you think about this polish? Do you have any Golden Rose Holographic polishes and if yes how do you like them?

Thanks for looking,
Kesha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis