October 4, 2011

Essence Add on magic! Collection Preview

Add on magic!

just a little magic? far from it! in November 2011, essence is presenting a multitude of special effects for your nails with the trend edition “add on magic!”! with spectacular colors, awesome finishes and the latest nail design trends! there’s magic in the air when the best of the new essence nail art products turn the world of nail style on its head: cracking nail polishes, magnetics, special effect toppers – simply irresistible! your nails are sure to be the fashion it-piece of the season with these multi-faceted trends!


Add on magic! magnet




Magnetics nail polish

whether you want shining basic nails, stripey patterns or a totally individual nail design, the essence magnetics polishes are extremely stylish and ensure extravagant effects as well as an irresistible look. apply polish, use magnet and abracadabra – there’s no limit to your creativity! available in 01 miracle shine!, 02 hex hex!, 03 magic wand! and 04 mystic wish!










Cracking top coat

always stylish, always trendy, always different– not a problem with the new cracking top coats by essence! applied on top of a color nail polish, the cracking top coats conjure-up a cool nail design with a stylish cracked effect in a matter of seconds. available in 01 crack me black, 02 crack me white, 03 crack me blue and 04 crack me silver.










Special effect topper

would you like to make a spectacular appearance? the new special effect toppers create sparkling highlights on your nails. no matter whether you choose purple, silver or turquoise, these polishes conjure-up a unique, hip finish and turn your nails into real eye-catchers. available in 01 it’s purpilicious, 02 circus confetti, 10 glorious aquarius, 11 disco disco.










I don't see anything new but the 2 Effect Toppers glorious aquarius and disco disco.

1 comments:

  1. O.O Insta-lemming: Glorious Aquarius (because I am an Aquarius and because it looks gorgeous!). I'm also lemming Disco Disco! I love those Special Effects Toppers so much! :D Especially the glittery ones! I'm also still lemming Circus Confetti because I never managed to get that one (since they aren't available here in the states). I do have It's Purplicious and LOVE IT! I have 3 of the magnetics and the Essence Nail Art Magnet. The magnet was very weak so I have to find a nice strong magnet for them. The polishes are really pretty though and as soon as I get a nice strong magnet I'll be using them. :D Ooooo I'm lemming Glorious Aquarius like crazy, lol! I hope so much that Essence brings their amazing collections across the pond one day. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis