December 13, 2012

Review: Glimmer by Erica Muy Caliente

Hallo My Lovelies,

I'm back with a new polish from Glimmer by Erica called Muy Caliente. Muy Caliente is a bright red, orange and yellow glitters in all shapes and sizes.


Here is what Erica has to say about Muy Caliente "This polish is all about fire! It is a super sparkly mix of red, orange, and yellow glitters in a clear base and it is hot hot hot!! It literally glows on the nail! I know in this pic it looks like there is some gold in it but that is all yellow and in person it is bright yellow. It looks stunning by itself or as a sparkling top coat for any color. I recommend a clear coat since glitters can feel rough on the nail."


As you can see my nails are alot shorter :( I broke all of them on my right hand at work so I had to file them down *BOOOOOOOO* oh well whats a girl to do? LOL

For this mani I used 2 coats of Muy Caliente over 2 coats of Anny It's Just Love (a beauty red creme) I got so many compliments about this mani it was crazy :D I swear it looked like my nails was on fire! 


The formula was excellent and I had no need to fish for glitter which is always a plus right? I'm loving Erica's polishes they are so complex, there's nothing boring about her creation's.




So what do you think?

 You can buy Muy Caliente and many other polishes from GlimmerbyErica at her Etsy Shop.

* This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*


Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession





0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis