January 22, 2013

Review: Nailgasm Fishsticks and Custard

Hallo my Lovelies,

Today I want to share a new indie polish called Fishsticks and Custard from Nailgasm. Fishsticks and Custard is a yellow creme with bronze mircoglitter, bronze hexe glitter and black bar glitter.


I used 3 thin coats with no undies. It was easy to work with this polish, application was amazing and went on like butter. I did not have to go fishing for any of the glitters (which is always a plus right?)


I don't have anything like this color in my collection (which is a first) since my collection is out of hand!! LOL I must say this color combo go's great together. Hubby said it reminds him of warm mustard :D he's a huge mustard fan.



So what do you think about Fishsticks and Custard? Do you tried any Nailgasm polishes and if so which ones and what do you think of them?

If you like Fishsticks and Cuatards go over to Brittany's Etsy Shop and check out her other polish creations. . 

* This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

Nail Polish Obsession






0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis