January 23, 2013

Review: Nailgasm ROUSset

Hallo My Lovelies,

Today I have a Nailgasm polish to show you called ROUSset. ROUSset is a burnt orange jelly polish with teal glitters in it. 


I've never seen a polish like this before. For this mani I used 2 coats with HK Top Coat to get a smooth shiny finish. No fishing for glitter was necessary!!


My cam had a hard time focusing on this baby. I'm going have to swatch this polish when we get some sun (if we ever get some sun)


So what do you think?

To buy ROUSset or any other Nailgasm polish go to Brittany's Esty shop or check out her FaceBook page to get updates on up coming polishes or restock info.

* This polish was provided to me for my honest, opinion.*

Thanks for looking,

NAIL POLISH OBSESSION



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis